- No refunds after 30 days.
- All return parts must be in the original packaging and you must include a copy of your invoice. If your order did NOT include the VIN, there will be no returns or exchanges on the parts ordered!
- There are no returns on airbags, electrical, fuel, high performance parts, racing parts, previously installed, or special ordered parts, because we cannot restock them.
- There will be a 20% restocking fee for all returns if we concluded the order was your error, but still a returnable item.
- If the error is ours, we will cover shipping expenses and re-send the item to you.
- If the order error is the customers, charges for shipping and handling are not refundable.
- Please contact us for a Return Authorization Number, prior to returning any merchandise. If you choose to email us, please include your order number and "Return Authorization" in the subject line. Returns will not be accepted without a Return Authorization Number. Parts must be returned for inspection prior to any credit being issued.
- All return parts must be uninstalled and returned in the original, unopened undamaged packaging or you will not receive credit. Parts must be accompanied by a copy of proof of purchase invoice (this can be found under “Your Account" on our site). All shipments must be prepaid. COD and freight collect shipments will be refused. If these requirements are NOT met, parts will be either scrapped or returned to you at your expense.
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
- We do reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used or do not meet the above criteria.
- Return request need to be within 30 days of receipt.
- Log in and click the order status icon located on the top- right corner of the screen.
- Click on the order number for the item that is being returned. In the next screen, click the return button and choose a reason for the return from the drop-down menu.
- We will then send you a Return Authorization number.
- At this point you can ship the item back to us. Write this number visibly on the outside of the package.
- Please include either the original packing slip or the item order number with the return.
- For your protection, we recommend that you use Insured Parcel Post.
- A credit will be issued when we have received the part and verified that its condition is acceptable.
- Core Policy: Some parts offered on our site have a "core charge" applied to them. This is a refundable charge that the manufacturer applies to ensure that the old part is returned to us. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges related to returning cores to us. Remember all core returns must be assembled, clean, complete with no missing parts, undamaged, and in the original packaging. If you have any questions on core charges please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to answer them.
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a return fee of 15% may apply.